Twin pack including:
Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating Spray 400ml
Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter 250ml
These are commonly used together to create a sublimation ready polymer coating on a range of surfaces commonly used on smooth glass surfaces that require the addition of the Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter.
Subli Glaze™ is the only do-it-yourself sublimation coating solution that is designed to enable sublimation decoration on a whole range of surfaces. Coat substrates quickly and easily, making almost any surface sublimation ready, expanding your creative options and product range with these exceptional value coatings.
These coatings comply with the food safety EU REACH regulations and the north America CONEG regulations and are checked all along the production process to comply with the relevant regulations. Providing they are applied and cured as directed.
The Subli Glaze™ coating range is not suitable for fabrics (cotton) sublimation – the coatings are designed for use on hard surface substrates only.
How to use Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating
- Shake the can well for 1 minute.
- Ensure the surface to be coated is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- Apply Subli Glaze™ Clear Sublimation Coating smoothly and evenly, holding the can approx. 250mm (10?) from surface using light passes at room temperature, use multiple passes for a higher gloss finish but do not allow the spray to pool on the surface.
- Allow to air dry for 10 minutes then cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15-20 minutes.
- Provide a polymer layer which sublimation inks can bond to allow effective image transfer.
- 400ml aerosol spray
- 2-3sq metre coverage
How to use Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter
- Ensure all surfaces to be pre-treated are clean, dry, and free from dirt or grease.
- Apply liberally with a soft clean cloth over the surface to be coated to ensure even coverage.
- Allow Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter to bond with the surface for approximately 30 seconds before removing any excess with clean cloth. When removing the excess, try to eliminate any grease, or smudge marks if any present.
- Allow your chosen Subli Glaze™ product to adhere to hard substrates with a smooth surface
- Prevent separation of coating and substrate after pressing
- 250ml bottle
- 2-3sq metre coverage
This product was previously known as ‘Digi Coat’