How to create a DTF artwork sheet
We require print ready artwork, so it can be printed quickly and efficiently. The supplied artwork file should be sized accordingly along with the logos / design elements laid out within it.
DTF artwork needs to be created within a design area that matches the sheet size order.
For example; 50cm wide by 100cm high for our 50x100cm gang sheet
We advise the following requirements when creating DTF artwork sheets:
- Title the document.
- Set the sizing. eg. 50cm x 100cm.
- Set the resolution. 300dpi (Pixels/Inch).
- Set the Colour Mode. RGB Colour.
- Set background contents. Transparent.
- Set Colour Profile. Don’t Colour Manage.
- Create the document.