After printing the PET film, applying DTF powder and curing the printed PET film sheet is now ready for heat pressing to your chosen garment.
If you have used our printing service your transfers will arrive ready to press.
Ink Experts DTF transfer prints are heat pressed as follows;
- Heat press at 160c (Celsius) for 30 seconds
- Allow to cool for 90 seconds
- Peel the DTF PET film to reveal the transfer
- Apply a DTF finishing sheet over the transfer
- Heat press again at 160c (Celsius) for 10 seconds to finish