Subli Glaze™ is the only do-it-yourself sublimation coating solution that is designed to enable sublimation decoration on a whole range of surfaces such as ceramic, wood, glass, plastic, metal or stone. Coat substrates quickly and easily, making almost any surface sublimation ready, expanding your creative options and product range with these exceptional value coatings.
When you are applying your chosen Subli Glaze™ product to any hard substrate with a smooth surface such as metal, glass, or acrylics, Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter is first required to allow your chosen Subli Glaze™ product to bond effectively to the substrate.
These coatings comply with the food safety EU REACH regulations and the north America CONEG regulations and are checked all along the production process to comply with the relevant regulations. Providing they are applied and cured as directed.
The Subli Glaze™ coating range is not suitable for fabrics (cotton) sublimation – the coatings are designed for use on hard surface substrates only.
How to use Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter
- Ensure all surfaces to be pre-treated are clean, dry, and free from dirt or grease.
- Apply liberally with a soft clean cloth over the surface to be coated to ensure even coverage.
- Allow Subli Glaze™ Adhesion Promoter to bond with the surface for approximately 30 seconds before removing any excess with clean cloth. When removing the excess, try to eliminate any grease, or smudge marks if any present.
- Allow your chosen Subli Glaze™ product to adhere to hard substrates with a smooth surface
- Prevent separation of coating and substrate after pressing
- 250ml bottle
- 2-3sq metre coverage
This product was previously known as ‘Digi Coat’