Enjoy the benefits of producing DTF printed garments and clothing without the need to invest in or maintain your own DTF direct to film printer.
With the Ink Experts print on demand service you can offer DTF printed products to your customers.
Simply upload your design artwork, we will print, powder and cure the print then dispatch to you.
On arrive cut your transfers to size and heat press to the garment.
You will receive a PET film transfer sheet printed with your design artwork.
- Printed using ‘Ink Experts DTF’ inks
- Printed on to ‘Ink Experts DTF’ PET film
- Powered and cured using ‘Ink Experts DTF’ adhesive powder
- Ready to press…
- PNG file format
- RGB Colour Mode
- High Resolution (300DPI preferred)
- Transparent background
- Any white areas left white (HEX FFFFFF)
- No mirror image (our software will automatically mirror image)
- Copy owned or approved*
- No embedded colour profiles**
- Following an order being placed your artwork can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please quote your order number when emailing artwork
- Ensure artwork conforms to requirements above
- Heat press at 160c (Celsius) for 30 seconds
- Allow to cool for 90 seconds
- Peel the Ink Experts DTF PET film to reveal the transfer
- Apply a Ink Experts DTF finishing sheet over the transfer
- Heat press again at 160c (Celsius) for 10 seconds to finish
- 30C – Quick wash cycle
- Turn garment inside-out
* All artwork uploaded for printing must be copyright owned by the user. Any infringement of copyright material will be reported and removed from prints with no refund offered.
**To try to ensure artwork is as closely matched as possible please provide artwork without any embedded colour profiles. Colours on the printed transfer sheet may vary slightly to those shown on screen due to differences in display screens.