The new Ink Experts V2 Tumbler Heat Press Machine features a number of upgrades over the original V1 machine-
- Improved heating regulator to control and regulate consistent temperature to the heating element
- Improved user control panel and interface screen
- Ability to adjust between C and F temperature scales
- Ability to manually recalibrate the digital and physical temperatures to ensure accuracy and consistency
The Ink Experts tumbler heat press is ideal for anyone wanting to product sublimation printed tumblers / skinning tumblers, water bottles, flasks and drinks bottles (all straight sided items) when used in conjunction with our Sublimation Printer Packages.
The including a both 20oz and 30oz tumbler heating element which suitable for pressing products various sized products:
- 30oz element for products with a diameter of 85-90mm. Including standard ‘standard’ tumblers, tumblers, straight sided drinks / water bottles and flasks.
- 20oz element products with a diameter of 65-75mm. Including 20oz ‘skinny’ tumblers, straight sided drinks / water bottles and flasks.
Additional elements will be added to our product catalogue soon.
The included elements are 20oz and 30oz ‘regular’ and ‘skinny’ tumbler heating elements.
Robust and sturdy, yet simple to use.
The digital display allows the user to easily select and change the timer (seconds) and temperature (Celsius).
The main frame construction is steel with a textured black powder coat finish. The clamping arm / handle is finished in ‘Ink Experts’ hot magenta pink.
Heat presses draw a considerable amount power and voltage.
They therefore require a stable electrical current from the main supply.
Ensure the heat press power lead is plugged directly into a main outlet wall socket.
DO NOT use a multiple adaptor, extension lead or other alternative power source as this will cause the electric supply to short or trip fuses.
- Voltage: 110 / 220V
- Power: 500W
- Time Range: 0-250 secs
- Gross Weight: 10KG
- Temperature Range:
- Package Size: 52 x 36 x 35cm