Quality Non-Stick PTFE Heat Press Pillow – cushioned with a heat resistant core; ideal for protecting your heat press element from exposure to ink.
Provides a flat surface to press garment vinyl and / or sublimation transfer prints near buttons, seams and zips.
Reduces pressure on delicate and fragile sublimation blanks, which are prone to cracking from pressure such as ceramic tiles, glass sheets and ceramic shapes and ornaments.
Pillow size 46 x 37cm (18 x 14.5″) approx
Pillow thickness 8mm
Also available in other sizes here
Benefits of using a Non-Stick PTFE Heat Press Pillow for heat pressing
- Minimise fabric scorching from high temperatures and long pressing times
- Protect your heat press element from exposure to ink
- Protect delicate substrates from increased heat press pressure
- Provides protection from uneven surfaces including buttons, seams and zips
- Improves distribution of heat