Ink Experts ‘Fabric HR’ paper has been specifically designed for use in fabric sublimation printing.
Ideal for use in Epson and Ricoh sublimation ink jet printers.
The finish of this paper allows sublimation ink to sit as close to the surface as possible.
In doing so nearly 90% of the ink printed onto the paper is released into the sublimate when heat pressed.
Why do fabrics require a different sublimation paper for the best results?
Fabrics are incredibly porous.
Therefore to change the colour of fabrics it requires a lot of ink to be pressed into them.
High Release (HR) ‘Fabric HR’ paper ensures 90% of ink is transferred into the fabric.
This results in a vibrant colour and an unrivalled quality finish.
Which fabrics can be pressed with this paper?
Suitable for all synthetic blend materials.
As a result this paper will allow you to sublimate onto;
- Poly/cotton blends (we recommend a minimum 65 / 35 blend)
- PU Leather
- Poly Canvas/silk/linens
Fabric HR paper is ideal for use with t-shirts, cushion covers, mouse matts, PU leather phone cases, and much more.
It can also be used in sublimation coated woods due to their highly porous finishes.
- 100gsm – easily applied to garments and reduces the risk of creasing
- High Release (HR) – allows more ink to be transferred (prints should be allowed to dry for 5 -10 mins before pressing)
- Single Sided – with a pink back so you can easily differentiate the printable surface
- FSC Certified – responsibly sourced and eco friendly
Please note these papers are for sublimation printing ONLY. These are not for use with regular ink jet inks.